Finding My Creature proudly presents NaNoCreature #3 – an indie-author -Canadian-kind-of-creature!
Name: Sara Flower
Occupation: Freelance writer, novelist, and full time day dreamer.
Location: Ontario, Canada
Plotter/Panster: Pantser to the core.
NaNo username: Princess Sara
Genre: Thrillers, horrors & fantasy
Muse status: M.I.A. until dark, which is when I go for a run.
1. Welcome NaNoCreature, where is it that you lurk?
@Sara_flower on Twitter. My blog is here: http://saraflower.wordpress.com/
2. Is this your first time doing NaNoWriMo?
3. How did you prepare for NaNo?
I would rather let my inspiration do the leading.
4. What is your NaNoNovel about in 30 words or less?
Mandy and Kevin are transported into a violent realm. Mandy becomes a soldier of the sadistic empire – and she wants vengeance on everyone that made high school hell for her – including Kevin.
5. What inspired you to write this story?
I’ve always had a thing for Steampunk. Combine that with reading a couple of young adult thrillers and listening to metal, this story started to form.
6. Do you write with music or in silence?
I listen to music before I write, and then write in silence.
7. What is your writing ritual?
In the early morning or evening, I listen to an inspiring song and then write until I feel drained. I go for a run or a shower and then write some more.
8. What is the most memorable piece of writing advice you have received?
“Write what you love.”
> CREATURE CAVE
Large windows symbolize limitless adventures.
Thank you Sara for dropping by and giving this blog a little touch of Canada, flowers and all round stylishness. I look forward to following the your writing and publishing updates!
Love and light,