November. Where did you go? I come away from the experience that is NaNoWriMo with gratitude. I am grateful for so many things, especially the wonderful writers who took part in my NaNoCreature segment! So this award goes out to all of you.
If anyone reading this is a writer or in anyway interested in the art that is playing with words – or cutting them – you should go give Ayesha Schroeder’s blog a stalk and follow her!
Thank you Ayesha for the nomination 🙂
Below are the rules for the Very Inspiring Blog Award so please follow carefully: (I’m tweaking things slightly)
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
SEVEN THINGS I HAVE NOT SHARED ON HERE BEFORE (i think)
- I was born in Sri Lanka and left when I was three months old and lived in Jamaica and Honduras before moving to Australia when I was three.
- Spanish was my first language, but when I moved to Australia I had to learn English and lost my ability to speak it. A waste I know…but no one wanted to be my friend!
- I hate bananas, yet I always find myself ordering banana flavored things and instantly regretting it. Maybe I’m more optimistic than I realise and believe deep down that one day the banana will not let me down. Or maybe I think a banana milkshake might actually taste like chocolate one day.
- I love taking long walks in graveyards but I’m too chicken to do this at night. Maybe if someone else wanted to come with me and indulge my morbid fascination I would reconsider. Until that happy day, safety first.
- I am to this day, afraid of Sylar from Heros even though I haven’t watched that show in years.
- My favorite show in the WORLD is Xena Warrior Princess. I am told on a regular basis not to say that in public.
- When I was younger I wanted to grow up to be a pineapple. A few years later I told my mum I was going to be a seagull and promptly began constructing wings with a white blanket. (I guess that makes me an unusual child?)
the nominees are THE LOVELY NANOCREATURES FROM ORDER OF APPEARANCE…
Vikki from The View Outside
Kirsten Bolda from A Scenic Route
Amanda Martin from WriterMummy
Jane Ayres from The Beautiful Room
Thank you everyone for being wonderfully inspiring!
Love and light,